Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious My Mango Chutney sweet Chilli Chicken & Mushrooms. Slow cooked recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent My Mango Chutney sweet Chilli Chicken & Mushrooms. Slow cooked recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my mango chutney sweet chilli chicken & mushrooms. slow cooked recipe. You can cook my mango chutney sweet chilli chicken & mushrooms. slow cooked using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly My Mango Chutney sweet Chilli Chicken & Mushrooms. Slow cooked:
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Provide 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- Take Handful of large mushrooms sliced thick.
- Get 3 of small peppers sliced.
- You need 4 of Fresh Basil leaves.
- Provide 5 of Asparagus chopped in 1inch pieces.
- Provide 1 handful of small plum tomatoes.
- Take 2 of heaped Tbls Mango Chutney.
- Use 1/4 cup of tomato juice.
- Get 1 tbls of Hot Chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbls of white wine.
- Provide 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbls of Runny Honey.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving My Mango Chutney sweet Chilli Chicken & Mushrooms. Slow cooked:
- Sear both sides of the chicken.
- Grease the slowcooker pot then add the chicken and onions.
- Then add the coloured peppers and Chutney.
- Lemon juice.
- Then the mushrooms.
- Tomato juice.
- Basil leaves, Honey, salt.
- Wine, Chilli sauce and Black pepper..
- Add the lid and cook on low overnight or morning for 6 hours. All done when your ready to have it.
- You end up with a lot of sauce about a cup full.. Just add cornflour to thicken save it in fridge or whatever your having with this chicken dish and pour some sauce over them..
Mango chutney is sweet in taste and is made up of half ripe or ripe mango. I have added paprika or red chilli too, for a spicy taste. You can use Mango Chutney as a spread on bread or as a marinade for various meat cuts. Mango Chutney goes well with chicken wings, pork, and beef too. Cut the peeled and pitted mangoes into small cubes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your My Mango Chutney sweet Chilli Chicken & Mushrooms. Slow cooked turns your day joyful.