Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moo ping (thai grilled pork skewers) recipe. To cook moo ping (thai grilled pork skewers) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers):
- Take 10 of bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 1 hour.
- Get 500 gr of pork loin, diced.
- Take 100 ml of coconut milk.
- Get of cilantro leaves for garnish.
- Take of For the marinade:.
- Take 2 Tbsp of cilantro stems, thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers):
- Using a mortar and a pestle, pound cilantro stems, garlic, white pepper powder, and palm sugar until a paste is formed..
- Add dark soy sauce, fish sauce, and oyster sauce. Mix well..
- Mix the marinade paste and the diced pork loin in a bowl. Cover the bowl. Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Take the pork out of the fridge. Thread the pork pieces tightly onto the bamboo skewers, approximately five pieces per skewer. Coat the skewers with the remaining marinade sauce..
- Heat the grill to low medium heat. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook slowly and bast with coconut milk until all the skewers cooked completely. It might take 15-20 minutes..
- Serve warm with cilantro leaves on top. Yum! 😋.
A Thai street food with herb, spices, sauces and coconut milk that has a sweet and salty flavor that is a summer favorite summer grilled food. Thai Grilled Pork, or Moo Ping, is one of my all times favorite recipes for Thai street food (Moo = pork, Ping. Skewer the pork, and lay them flat on a tray. Pack them neatly on top of each other and it'll help shape the skewers. If possible, let the pork sit in the fridge on the skewers for at least a few more hours before grilling to set the shape of the skewers.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers) makes your day cheerful.