Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Peanut chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Peanut chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut chutney recipe. You can cook peanut chutney using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Peanut chutney:
- You need 200 grams of peanuts.
- Use 10 of Red Chillies.
- Take 1 of garlic flake.
- Get Little of tamarind.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get For of seasoning-.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of mustard.
- Prepare Few of curry leaves.
- Take as required of Cooking oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Peanut chutney:
- Fry peanut and remove the skin..
- Take a plate and keep peanut,garlic flake,red chilli,tamarind..
- Put all these in a mixer jar with required salt and grind well for chutney..
- Transfer to a bowl and seasoning it with mustard and curry leaves..
Simple peanut chutney made with peanuts, chana dal, cumin seeds, ginger and tamarind. Indian meals are often incomplete without chutney. Whether it's north Indian food or South Indian, chutney remains constant. Peanut chutney or groundnut chutney made in andhra style to accompany idli, dosa & uttapam. Groundnut is just another term for peanut.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Peanut chutney makes your day cheerful.