Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Paneer fingers with peanut sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Paneer fingers with peanut sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer fingers with peanut sauce recipe. You can have paneer fingers with peanut sauce using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Paneer fingers with peanut sauce:
- Take 250 gram of paneer.
- Get 2 tsp of Chilli garlic ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of honey.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need of For peanut sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Use 1 of small chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic chilli ginger paste.
- Prepare As needed of soya sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of honey.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Get 3 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Paneer fingers with peanut sauce:
- Cut the paneer into fingers add ginger chilli garlic paste honey soya sauce salt seesame seeds marinate it well.
- After marination keep it in refrigerator for 30 mins.. We can also keep for 2 to 3 hours for paneer marination.. For sauce in a kadai add oil and chopped onion and saute it than add Garlic ginger chilli paste and again saute it.
- Now add peanut buttermilk soya sauce red chilli powder salt and mix it.. Now turn of the gas and let the sauce get cool.
- As sauce gets cool grind it in grinder to form smooth consistency of sauce.. Divide sauce for dipping paneer and for serving… Take out marinated paneer after 30 mins dip it in sauce and coat it with some seesame seeds.
- In a pan apply some oil with brush and shallow fry the paneer… And cook it till it get crispy golden brown… Now planner is ready.. Serve it with peanut chutney and enjoy😊.
- Enjoy paneer fingers😊.
The sauce is made with soy sauce, rice vinegar, peanut butter and honey. It gets a slight kick from sriracha. And there's also garlic, ginger and green onion which add to the flavor. Pretty simple sauce but big on flavors. First marinate the paneer strips and insert the paneer strips onto skewers and keep it aside.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Paneer fingers with peanut sauce makes your day joyful.