Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Protein Packed Banana Muffins recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Protein Packed Banana Muffins recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to protein packed banana muffins recipe. To make protein packed banana muffins you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Protein Packed Banana Muffins:
- Provide 3 of very ripe bananas.
- Take 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide pinch of salt (I used salted butter so skipped this).
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of large egg – beaten.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- Get 2 of tablespoons of protein powder.
- Get 2 of tablespoons of chia seeds.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Protein Packed Banana Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 175 deg cel & butter a muffin pan (I normally use paper muffin cups).
- Mash the ripe bananas until smooth then stir in the melted butter.
- Mix in the baking soda, salt and stir in the sugar, beaten egg and vanilla extract..
- Add the flour, chia seeds & protein powder and mix.
- Pour / dish the batter into the muffin cups or pan bake for about 40 minutes. I kept an eye on mine and tested prior so as not to have them 'dry out'..
- Remove from the oven when ready and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes. Or help yourself to one while still slightly warm. So good!.
These healthy, delicious, protein banana muffins taste like classic banana bread, but are low in added sugar and way more filling! And any healthier protein banana muffins recipe HAD to taste amazing – like classic banana bread – because I want my kids to have the same association with it that I do. But when you physically can't eat a whole lot, it can be difficult to pack in the protein, and endless protein shakes and bars get old really quickly. These protein banana oat muffins are delicious and high in fiber too! Tips: Use fat free whip cream/cool whip/cream cheese or peanut butter to My simple to make Protein Banana Oat Muffins recipe!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Protein Packed Banana Muffins makes your day joyful.