Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to trio chutneys – coconut, peanut and coriander chutney dips recipe. To make trio chutneys – coconut, peanut and coriander chutney dips you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips:
- Provide of Coriander Chutney ingrédients :.
- Provide of Brunch of fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Green chillies 1-2 depending on personal taste.
- Prepare 1 of fresh tomato.
- You need of Juice of half lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Brinda's tip: strongly advise to add salt just before serving.
- Get of Ingredients for Peanut chutney:.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry roasted peanuts.
- Provide of Small bunch of fresh coriander.
- Take leaves of Few mint.
- Provide 1 Tbs of tamarind paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of medium size tomato.
- Use of Fresh chillies to personal taste.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Coconut Chutney:.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut or freshly grated coconut.
- Use of Rest of ingredients as above for peanut chutney.
- You need of Little water to get a smooth finish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips:
- The method applies the same for all the above – see below.
- Wash and place all the ingredients in a blender..
- Put all ingredients in a blender, blend to a smooth paste..
- Adjust smoothness by adding little water..
- Season to taste..
- Add chillies to suit personal taste..
- These chutney will keep for 1 week in the fridge. Keep refrigerated..
- Enjoy as a dip or a great side accompaniment..
Idlis with sambal and coconut chutney. But on the long run its the trio – Idly/dosa with sambhar n chutney. Add a side of medu vada, you will be in heaven. I don't know of any chutneys served with dosas that include chickpeas. To be on the safe side, just ask the staff – ask about the I like to tear it, scoop some potatoes, dip it in chutney and then drop it in the sambhar and spoon it up.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Trio Chutneys – Coconut, Peanut and Coriander Chutney dips makes your day cheerful.