What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for complete Awla-Corainder Chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Awla-Corainder Chutney recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to awla-corainder chutney recipe. You can have awla-corainder chutney using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Awla-Corainder Chutney:
- Take 3 of ripe awla (gooseberry).
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh coriander leaves.
- Use of For tadka:.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Provide 1 of big pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Use leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Awla-Corainder Chutney:
- Wash and pat dry awla. Chopped into pieces, discard inner seed part..
- In pan add heat oil. Add urad dal, mustard seeds as splutter add tumeric powder, asafoetida, curry leaves, chopped green chillies,red dry chillies. Saute for 1 minute..
- Add chopped alwa pieces,salt. Mix well. Cover with lid filled with water and cook on slow flame for few minutes till softened…in between stirring. Cool it..
- Add this cooked awla in mixer jar. Add corainder leaves. Grind coarsely to make chutney..
- Transfer in serving bowl. Serve/ Relish this spicy & tangy Awla Chutney as side dish..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Awla-Corainder Chutney makes your day cheerful.