Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for tasty African peanut sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent African peanut sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to african peanut sauce recipe. You can cook african peanut sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good African peanut sauce:
- You need 1 of medium potatoes cubed.
- You need 1 of medium eggplant peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of each colored peppers cubed (green, yellow, red and orange).
- Take 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 of white onion minced.
- Use 1 of carrot peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 of medium tomato chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of curry powder of choice.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing African peanut sauce:
- In a pan add the garlic and sauté then add the potatoes and dry sauté them.
- Add in the chopped onions and sauté 2 minutes and add the tomatoes after as cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the seasoning and the rest of the vegetables and stir.
- Add the water and cook for about 10 minutes add the peanut butter and let it cook till enough soup remains.
- Perfect served next day too all flavors are enhanced garnish with some fresh parsley.
Spoon your peanut sauce, meat and veggies overtop of rice (either in individual serving bowls or on one giant, communal platter as is customary in Senegal) and garnish with a little fresh parsley. Serve hot and enjoy a combination of bold and vibrant flavours and textures that could only have evolved from this equally bold and vibrant country. African Peanut Stew can equally be made vegan by simply omitting the animal protein. This version is the Senegalese Mafé. Other names for Mafe include Maafe, sauce d'arachide (meaning peanut sauce in French) or domoda.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your African peanut sauce makes your day cheerful.