What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for best Indonesian Squid with Sauce from Padang recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Indonesian Squid with Sauce from Padang recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian squid with sauce from padang recipe. You can cook indonesian squid with sauce from padang using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Indonesian Squid with Sauce from Padang:
- Prepare 250 gram of frozen squid.
- Prepare 1 pcs of onion, sliced.
- Get 3 tbs of tomato sauce.
- Use 3 tbs of your favourite chilli sauce, or if you don't like it, you could skip this, and just add more tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Provide 2 tbs of cooking oil.
- Take 2 pcs of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1 pcs of lemongrass, use the white part only.
- Use of salt and sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cornflour mix with 2 tbs cold water.
- Use of Grilled spices:.
- Get 2 pcs of red chillies, throw away the seeds.
- Get 3 pcs of small shallots.
- Provide 2 pcs of garlic.
- Use 1 cm of fresh ginger.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Indonesian Squid with Sauce from Padang:
- Grilled all the spices that need to grill.
- Stir fry the grilled spices with onion, kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass until fragrant with medium fire.
- Add the squid.
- Let it cook until all the water come from the squid, and the squid hard.
- Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce, oyster sauce, salt and sugar, then mix..
- Turn the fire down, close it, and simmer form 15 minutes.
- Taste first and fix the flavour to your taste, then add the cornflour mixture, mix until thick..
- Garnish with parsley and fried shallots. Serve with warm rice while it's hot..
Skip the frying process and grill the whole squid on your frying pan. The sauce is spicy so you will need to it with a bowl of hot rice. In this video, I also include a short walk-thru on how to clean fresh squid. Grilled squid cooked in padang style green chili paste. Gado gado traditional Indonesian salad served with peanut sauce.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Indonesian Squid with Sauce from Padang turns your day joyful.