Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Butternut squash rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Butternut squash rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash rice recipe. You can have butternut squash rice using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Butternut squash rice:
- Take 2 of medium sized butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and diced.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of rice, cooked.
- Get 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Use 2 of large carrots, cubed diced.
- Get 1 of medium red bell pepper, diced.
- Take 1 of medium green bell pepper, diced.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/4 cup of coriander, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Royco mchuzi mix.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Mixed spices.
- Take of Hot water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Butternut squash rice:
- To the diced butternut squash, add in 2 tbsp. of cooking oil, toss them around then add 1 tsp of salt and black pepper and continue tossing around..
- Into a cooking pot add in a tbsp of cooking oil let it warm up and add in the butternut squash. Add in ¼ cup of hot water to speed up the cooking time. Cook them till they are very soft..
- Into the same or different cooking pot add in cooking oil heat it up, add in the onions and cook for them for 2 minutes..
- Add in the carrots and cook for 1 minute..
- Add in the red and green bell pepper and cook for 1 minute..
- Add in the spices and cook for 30 seconds. Adjust the amount and types of spices to your liking..
- Add the minced garlic and cook for 30 seconds then add in 1/8 of a cup of hot water to help in binding everything together..
- Add in the rice and mix it well, cook it for 2 – 3 minutes and reduce the flame from high to medium..
- Add in the cooked butternut squash and cook for 2 minutes..
- Stir in the chopped coriander and serve..
Add the rice, and saute for an additional minute. I love butternut squash and have made this recipe several times now, tweaking a bit differently each time. My favorite version uses a package of pre-cubed/peeled squash dusted with cinnamon and nutmeg from Whole Foods. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, milk and vanilla.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Butternut squash rice makes your day cheerful.