Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Imli khajur chutney recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Imli khajur chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to imli khajur chutney recipe. You can have imli khajur chutney using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Imli khajur chutney:
- Get 2-3 of imli, soaked.
- Get 3-5 of dates, as per the sweetness.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Take Pinch of nutmeg.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fennel powder (optional).
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Imli khajur chutney:
- Grind the ingredients. Add the imli water. No added water required..
- Adjust the sweetness with more dates or jaggery! Voila! Super quick..
- Thick chutney to go with samosas/ bhajias and thin watery for the bhel!!.
A quintessential element in most chaats, alongiwth mint chutney is the Date Tamarind. Imli chutney or tamarind chutney is a sweet & sour Indian chutney prepared using tamarind extract (imli), jaggery, date and This khajur imli chutney recipe is must to have with all Indian chaat items. Imli Chutney also known as Date Tamarind Chutney or Khajur Imli ki Chutney is a delicious Indian style condiment or sauce prepared with Dates, Tamarind, Jaggery & a few spices. खजूर इमली चटनी बनाने की विधि (khajur imli recipe in Hindi). How to Make Khajur Imli Ki Chutney Dates Tamarind Chutney Special Ramadan Recipe. Imli Chutney Recipe with step by step photos.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Imli khajur chutney makes your day cheerful.