What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Beetroot Confit recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Beetroot Confit recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot confit recipe. To cook beetroot confit you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Beetroot Confit:
- Use 3 medium of sized beetroots.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 2 of Sprigs of mint.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Five-spice powder.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Beetroot Confit:
- Peel and grate the beetroots..
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Place a pot on medium heat and add the mixture and the beetroots.
- Cover and simmer until the liquids have evaporated (approximately 30 minutes).
- Lift out the bay leaves and mint. The confit can be kept 2 to 3 days in the fridge and reheats well.
Whether you roast it whole, blend into a classic soup or drink as juice like the Olympians do, beetroot is low in fat, full of vitamins and minerals and packed with powerful antioxidants – a health-food titan. For these reasons, beet juice and beetroot supplements are popular among a wide range of fitness and health enthusiasts, and has been hailed as one of the top superfoods out there. The beetroot is rich in many nutrients that give a boost to the health. Read the article given below Beetroot is a storehouse of health benefits. It is an excellent source of fiber with few calories and.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Beetroot Confit makes your day cheerful.