What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for best Vietnamese Style Beef Kidney recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Vietnamese Style Beef Kidney recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese style beef kidney recipe. You can cook vietnamese style beef kidney using 19 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Vietnamese Style Beef Kidney:
- Use 1 1/2 pounds of beef kidney.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Get 1 of water to cover.
- Use of Marinade.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- Use 2-4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of Tbl. Fish sauce.
- You need 1 of Tbl. Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 of Tbl. Oyster sauce.
- Take 1/2 of Tbl. Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Tbl. Hot sauce (optional).
- You need of Main.
- You need 1/2-1 of onion.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of inch/1 Tbl. fresh ginger.
- Get 2 of Tbl. Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno (optional).
- Provide of Garnish.
- Prepare of Cilantro, scallions, sesame seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Vietnamese Style Beef Kidney:
- Clean kidneys, this is how they look out of the package for me..
- Cut them in half lengthwise.
- Thinly slice across, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Then use your knife to remove the fat and connective tissue.
- Place in a bowl large enough to hold the meat, plus water..
- Add vinegar, and enough water to cover kidney. Let sit 2 hours..
- After 2 hours, drain and rinse, throw out the water vinegar mix..
- Place in a bowl.
- Add marinade ingredients.
- Mix well, set aside 30 minutes, but I like a couple hours myself..
- Prep your Main things, slice onion, dice garlic, jalapeno and ginger.
- Add some oil to a wok/stir-fry, heat on medium.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and jalapeno, cook until onion is translucent.
- Drain kidneys, add to wok, toss marinade.
- Kidney is one of those things that you cook really quick, or a long time. Everything in between means a rubbery, chewy piece of meat. We are going quick for this one..
- Add the fish sauce, and stir constantly. This should take about 5 or 6 minutes to cook. You want the kidney just done. You have to tell by look mostly, but a picture looks the same as uncooked..
- I served mine with rice.
Transfer the beef to large bowl. Pour over any leftover marinade from the bowl. If you love pho (Vietnamese beef noodle soup) and looking for a fiery version, you will like its spicy cousin, Bun Bo Hue Pho Tai Lan is a type of Northern-style beef noodle soup where instead of raw slices of beef topping the bowl, it is thin slices of beef and lots of garlic wok-fried in beef fat (tallow). Crispy Braised Beef Noodles Vietnamese style braised beef on crispy thin egg noodles. Bò Lúc Lắc (S) A popular Vietnamese dish that's great as an appetizer or as a light entrée.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Vietnamese Style Beef Kidney turns your day cheerful.