What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for complete Banana Stem Chutney recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Banana Stem Chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana stem chutney recipe. You can have banana stem chutney using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Banana Stem Chutney:
- Take 250 grams of Ready to Cook Banana Stem.
- Provide 3/4 cup of grated coconut.
- Use 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1/2 of lemon sized tamarind.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 pinch of crystal asafoetida.
- Prepare For of seasoning-.
- Provide 1.5 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of urad dal.
- Prepare 1 of leaflet of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of dried red chilli.
- Get As per taste of Asafoetida powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Banana Stem Chutney:
- Grind grated coconut along with green chillies, tamarind, salt, mustard seeds, crystal asafoetida soaked in a teaspoon of water, into a coarse paste using as little water as possible..
- Add in Ready to Cook Banana Stem & grind them into a paste. You can keep the chutney consistency a little coarse & not grind it into a fine paste..
- Transfer this dry banana chutney into a bowl & season it..
- Seasoning: Heat oil in a tempering pan, add in mustard seeds. When they start popping, add in urad dal & them sizzle for few seconds. Add in pieces of dried red chilli, curry leaves, a generous amount of asafoetida powder. Once urad dal has started to brown, add this seasoning to the chutney in the bowl & mix well..
Banana Chutney Recipe Vegan, Gluten Free. Banana Stem is a local ingredient in Tamil Nadu which is prepared in most of their household. Banana Stem is very fibrous and diabetic friendly ingredient. It helps to solve any gastric problems in the body. Banana Stalk Chutney: A chutney made with the stem of the banana plant that can be had with rice, idli or dosa.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Banana Stem Chutney turns your day cheerful.