Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Tomato Chutney / Ketchup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Tomato Chutney / Ketchup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato chutney / ketchup recipe. You can cook tomato chutney / ketchup using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Tomato Chutney / Ketchup:
- Use 500 gms of tomato.
- Take 4-5 of Fresh red chillies.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 of lemon juice.
- Use FOR of flavours:.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 3-1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of crushed ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peri peri dry seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Tomato Chutney / Ketchup:
- Wash and chopped tomatoes and fresh red chili. Churn into mixture jar till smooth..
- Add into heavy pan or vessel. Add salt, sugar, and lemon juice. (Add less amount of salt rather than require)..
- Simmer on low heat till thick, and water burns. (Will take around 20-25 mins, dependsonquantity.) Let it cool down and transfer into airtight glass jar..
- Serve with any munchies, wafers, as a dip, or mix with any cheese dip or Mayonnaise. & Can store upto 8-10 days..
- NOTE – To make with flavor, add one ingredient while adding salt and seasoning, each flavours for different tastes. Like, 1st, add garlic paste. 2nd, ginger garlic & 3rd, mixed herbs. Mix and simmer..
- For peri peri flavour, add dry seasoning, chili flax and vinegar. Mix and simmer..
Tomato Chutney – one more way to enjoy antioxidant rich tomatoes. This tomato chutney was photographed on January end. And we are into the end of February already. Simple Tomato Chutney is the perfect accompaniment to idli and dosas! This vegan south Indian tomato chutney is easy to make with basic pantry ingredients.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Tomato Chutney / Ketchup makes your day cheerful.