Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Chicken and Butternut Squash Curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Chicken and Butternut Squash Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and butternut squash curry recipe. You can cook chicken and butternut squash curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Chicken and Butternut Squash Curry:
- Take 2 medium of chicken breast or 3 chicken thighs boneless, skinless and diced.
- Provide 1/2 medium of butternut squash peeled, deseeded and diced into 1 inch cubes.
- You need 1 of Apple peeled, cored and diced into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 2 handfuls of spinach.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tin (400 ml) of tin tomatoes blended.
- Prepare 200 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 40 grams of sultanas (optional but definitely tasty).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Chicken and Butternut Squash Curry:
- Finely dice onion and fry in a little oil until clear. add curry powder and mix in.
- Add chicken and mix until the chicken is nearly cooked. add butternut squash and apple.
- Crush garlic and add to the pot. add the tomatoes, spinich and stock (and sultanas if using).
- Bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer. cover and stir every 10 minutes until the butternut squash is tender.
- Boil up some rice to serve. my favourite toppings on a curry are sliced boiled egg, sliced banana, salted peanuts and mango chutney.
- If its too hot, stir in some coconut milk or a tablespoon of cream cheese or natural yoghurt.
The chickpeas and chicken have more than enough protein and make this meal lower carb if you eat it on its own like I do. Here are some ingredient substitutions if you're looking to change things. This wholesome chickpea curry with loads of vegetables like hearty butternut squash, spinach and green peas simmered in creamy coconut milk will become your Traditionally, Korma is cooked with chicken but this version is meat free. Instead I am using canned chickpeas as the star of this recipe. If you liked our Slow Cooker Curried Chicken and Butternut Squash recipe, try our Slow Cooker Maple Bacon Chicken Legs next time!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken and Butternut Squash Curry makes your day joyful.