What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Tuna and White Bean Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Tuna and White Bean Salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna and white bean salad recipe. You can cook tuna and white bean salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Tuna and White Bean Salad:
- Use 400 g of Cannellini Beans.
- Provide 300 g of Albacore Tuna.
- Provide 10 of Anchovies.
- Take 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 450 g of Jar Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers.
- Prepare 250 g of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 g of Black Olives.
- You need 50 g of Parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garlic Puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of Juice of Lemon.
- Get 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide of #MyCookbook.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Tuna and White Bean Salad:
- Chop onion and place in a bowl and add olive oil, balsamic and garlic purée..
- Chop peppers and slice tomatoes into quarters and olives into halves and add to mix..
- Add cannellini beans together with flaked tuna and finely sliced anchovies..
- Finally add juice of lemon and parsley and enjoy..
Break tuna into bite-size pieces with a large fork. This easy pasta salad has got it all: soft cannellini beans, crunchy celery, salty Castelvetrano olives, and meaty tuna. Each bite has a slick of delicious, Caesar-like dressing The flavor will do this recipe wonders. Serve with a medium-bodied white wine that can stand up to the rich flavors of this dish. It's not every day that a salad wakes me from a dead sleep.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Tuna and White Bean Salad turns your day cheerful.