What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Bangoli Chhena recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Bangoli Chhena recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bangoli chhena recipe. You can cook bangoli chhena using 7 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Bangoli Chhena:
- Take 1 litre of Full cream milk.
- Use 2-3 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 2 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1 litre of Water.
- Get 5-7 of kesar strands.
- Take 2 tsp of arrowroot.
- Use 3-4 of cardamoms.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Bangoli Chhena:
- Add milk in the heavy bottom pan add 2 tbsp lemon juice & stir until the milk curdles..
- Cheese and water spread, Strain the water completely from chenna..
- Rinse the chenna under running water to remove the acidic flavor..
- Tie the cloth. Squeeze it well to remove the excess whey as much as possible..
- Hang it for 1 to 1½ hours. Chenna should not have any excess whey. It must be crumbly..
- Knead chenna and arrowroot in a way that the mixture forms a smooth dough..
- Put chena on a plate and mash with hands to make it smooth like a dough..
- Take a small portion of the chena, keep it between your palms and press it with hands to give it a round shape..
- Add sugar, cardamoms & water to a wide pan or pot..
- Stir to dissolve the sugar. Bring it to a boil..
- Bring the sugar syrup to a rolling boil on a medium flame..
- Then add the balls one after the other gently. Cover the pot immediately with a lid..
- Cook on a medium flame for 9 to 10 mins..
- The syrup must be bubbling & boiling steadily throughout this time..
- Keep the lid closed always otherwise they will shrink or fall flat. Do not open at least 20 mins..
- They double in size and also sink in syrup when cooked completely..
- Allow rasgulla to rest and cool completely. Serve them chilled. If desired garnish with saffron..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Bangoli Chhena turns your day joyful.