Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Outdoor Cooking Recipe – Chicken Drumettes Paella recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Outdoor Cooking Recipe – Chicken Drumettes Paella recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to outdoor cooking recipe – chicken drumettes paella recipe. You can cook outdoor cooking recipe – chicken drumettes paella using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Outdoor Cooking Recipe – Chicken Drumettes Paella:
- You need 6 of Chicken drumettes/drumsticks.
- Take 150 grams of Chicken thigh or breast.
- Take 1 of Onion (medium).
- Use 2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes (large).
- Use 1 of Green pepper.
- Provide 700 grams of White rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 500 ml of ●Water.
- Provide 2 tsp of or more ●Soup stock granules.
- Provide 1 dash of ●Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ●Black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ●Paprika powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Herb salt.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Outdoor Cooking Recipe – Chicken Drumettes Paella:
- Make cuts along the bones of the chicken drumettes. Cut the thigh/breast meat into bite-sized pieces, and sprinkle with a little salt. Peel the tomato and cut into cubes..
- Finely chop the onion and garlic. Coat a frying pan with a little oil, fry the chicken, and set aside on a plate..
- Add the olive oil in the frying pan, and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Sauté the onion, and when it has wilted, add the rice and stir-fry..
- When the rice has become translucent, add the tomato, and quickly stir-fry. Add the ● ingredients. Simmer until it comes to a boil while stirring (medium heat)..
- When it has come to a boil, turn the heat to low, and add the chicken on top. Cover with a lid, and cook for 18-20 minutes over low heat..
- Turn off the heat, and add the green peppers on top. Cover with the lid, and steam for 10 minutes. Sprinkle herb salt and black pepper. Squeeze lemon juice over the paella and enjoy..
- Check the rice if it's done or not, and add water if it's too firm. The cooking time varies depending on how you cooked it or how tightly sealed the frying pan was..
- Cook to your desired firmness and taste, checking from time to time. The authentic way is to cook the rice al dente..
- If you use seafood, stir-fry first, and set aside on a plate. Add the stir-fried seafood on top of the paella when you steam the rice. If you cook the seafood together with rice, it will be too firm..
- You can cook the paella in a rice cooker after stir-frying the rice. Add water up to the 2 cup mark. Add the green pepper later..
- Paella in a Rice Cooker- Please refer to this recipe..
Coated in a raspberry-chipotle mixture, these drumettes are finger-licking good. Using a Crockpot® or slow cooker can create delicious slow-cooked meals while saving your time and money. Cook's note: I like the rosemary and garlic flavors in the background. Baked Chicken Wings Recipe (BEST Seasoning) HOW TO VIDEO!! Chicken Wings are a game day staple!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Outdoor Cooking Recipe – Chicken Drumettes Paella turns your day cheerful.