What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for best Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed pak choi and ginger-wrapped salmon recipe. To cook steamed pak choi and ginger-wrapped salmon you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon:
- Use 2 of pak choi leaves.
- Use 4-6 slices of root ginger.
- Use 2 of spring onions, shredded.
- You need 2 of salmon fillets.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon:
- Trim the pak choi leaves and pour over boiling water until they are just beginning to soften. Spread ginger slices and spring onions on top of each of the salmon fillets and wrap the pak choi leaves around them..
- Put the salmon into the steamer, cover and steam for 10 to 15 minutes, until the fish is pale pink and cooked through..
- Meanwhile, place the dressing ingredients in a pan with 1 tablespoon of water, and bring to boil. When the fish is cooked, transfer to 2 plates and pour the sauce over. Serve immediately..
Teriyaki salmon with sesame pak choi. A vegetarian stir-fry packed with spice and flavour. Marinate tofu in ginger, garlic and sesame and serve with a. Steamed pak choi and salmon with sticky. Marinated salmon is steamed to perfection and served with a sweet honey, soy ginger dipping sauce.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Steamed Pak Choi and Ginger-Wrapped Salmon makes your day cheerful.