Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for complete King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) recipe. To cook king prawn curry (chinese takeaway style) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Get 80 g of Chinese Curry Concentrate,.
- Prepare 240 g of king prawns,.
- Take 1 of onion cut into bite sized pieces,.
- You need 120 g of chestnut mushrooms, chopped into halves,.
- Take 100 g of petit pois peas,.
- Take of Around 230ml water,.
- Take of Salt to season,.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of MSG (optional),.
- Prepare of Spray cooking oil (I used coconut).
- Prepare of Serving Suggestions:.
- Provide of Pak choi,.
- You need of Egg noodles,.
- Get of Boiled or fried rice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style):
- Heat up a wok over a medium to high heat. Add in prawns and once the water is released from them remove and set aside for later. Spray the oil into the wok and add the onions. Fry for around 3-4 minutes..
- Add in the peas and MSG and toss everything together. Fry for a further minute. Season well with salt. Re-add the prawns. Stir..
- Add in the curry paste concentrate. Stir to incorporate. Next add the water in. Using a wooden spoon stir the paste continually until completely dissolved into the water. Bring to a simmer..
- Simmer gently, stirring now and then until the water begins to reduce down and the sauce thicken. Once it's thickened so it coats the back of the spoon remove from the heat..
- Serve up and enjoy with your choice of sides. :).
Why don't you try our Mushrooms Curry or Crispy Meat Pancake Rolls King prawn, beef, chicken, roast pork, cook with mixed vegetables in oyster sauce. Kings Garden Chinese Takeaway is a Chinese takeaway in Wakefield. Why don't you try our Deep Fried Tofu or Kung Po Chilli House Special? Ziangs: Chinese Takeaway Kung po chicken by Takeaway Owners Ziangs: How Chinese Takeout Singapore Chow Mein ziangs: how to make Chinese Takeaway Satay Beef main dish, not skewers Ziangs: REAL Chinese Takeaway Chicken Ball recipe Sichuan Chilli Prawns – Marion's Kitchen. Vegetable & Beancurd with Chinese Mushrooms.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your King Prawn Curry (Chinese Takeaway Style) turns your day joyful.