Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Coconut Crusted Tofu & Veggies on Rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Coconut Crusted Tofu & Veggies on Rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut crusted tofu & veggies on rice recipe. To make coconut crusted tofu & veggies on rice you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Coconut Crusted Tofu & Veggies on Rice:
- Get 1 pack of firm tofu.
- Take 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of desiccated coconut.
- Take 1/4 Cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 Cup of corn flour (corn starch).
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 pack of Pak Choi.
- Use 1 of sweet potato.
- Get 2 Cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 pack of rice (I use sushi rice!).
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Provide 2 of spring onions.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Soy sauce & sriracha.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Coconut Crusted Tofu & Veggies on Rice:
- Start by pressing your tofu. Drain the liquid and wrap in a tea towel. Place a heavy object on top and let sit for about 15 minutes while you prep the veggies..
- Preheat oven to 200C. Peel sweet potato and cut in round slices. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast for about 20 minutes..
- Cut bottom bit off of pak choi. Wash and then place in pan drizzled with olive oil and salt and pepper. Mince garlic and put in pan. Set aside to cook after..
- Cut tofu in 1 inch pieces. Mix flour, corn flour and water in a bowl. The consistency should be slightly thicker than a pancake batter. Add more water if necessary. Mix the coconut and panko breadcrumbs in a second bowl..
- Dip the tofu in the flour mixture then cover in the coconut mixture. Once completed, heat a pan with oil on medium high (enough oil to cover whole bottom of pan- you don’t need to deep fry)..
- Turn on the pan with pak choi to medium high and let pak choi sauté for about 10 minutes. Should turn soft and shiny..
- Cook tofu for about 4 minutes on each side. Will turn a lovely golden brown..
- Prep rice, and then place sweet potato, pak choi, and tofu on top. Can add avocado and spring onions if desired. Drizzle with sriracha and soy sauce to taste!.
Place the cooked tofu on a paper towel lined plate to drain. Add more coconut oil to the skillet and cook the second batch in the same manner. Serve the crispy coconut crusted tofu with sweet chili sauce for dipping! This is the sweet chili sauce that I use. You can find it at most major supermarkets.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Coconut Crusted Tofu & Veggies on Rice turns your day cheerful.