Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting 30 minute stir fry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent 30 minute stir fry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 30 minute stir fry recipe. You can cook 30 minute stir fry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good 30 minute stir fry:
- Use 4 of chicken thighs.
- Use 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of large handful of mushrooms.
- Provide 1 packet of Pak choi.
- Take 3 of nests of dry noodles.
- Take of Glug of oyster sauce.
- You need of Glug of Soy sauce.
- Get of Coconut spray oil or similar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing 30 minute stir fry:
- Spray a small wok pan with coconut or other spray oil and heat..
- Roughly chop the chicken thighs and add to the pan when hot. Cook for ten minutes turning when browned..
- Chop the pepper and mushrooms and Pak Choi..
- When chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside. Add a glug of oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Add pepper and mushrooms to the pan and stir fry for 5 minutes..
- Return the chicken to the pan with the pak Choi on top to cook down..
- Bring a small pan of water to simmer and add the nests of noodles. Simmer for 4 minutes or according to packet instructions..
- Drain noodles. Add noodles and stir fry to a plate. Enjoy..
I forgot to top the stir fry with sliced scallions for the pic, but I think you should try not to make that same little mistake. Packed full of vegetables and tossed in a sweet and savory maple ginger sauce. Such an easy chicken stir fry that your family will want again and again. This post is sponsored by the National Peanut Board. Delicious dinner made in no time!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your 30 minute stir fry turns your day joyful.