Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Seafood lasagna recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Seafood lasagna recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood lasagna recipe. To make seafood lasagna you only need 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Seafood lasagna:
- You need of Tomato sauce.
- Take 1.5 kg of seafood mixture (chopped shrimp, squid and octopus).
- Provide 3 of onions.
- Provide 5-7 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1800 gr of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 2-4 cups of water or chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1-2 of celery.
- Use 200 ml of red wine.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use of Bechamel sauce.
- Take 150 gr of butter.
- You need 150 gr of all-purpose flour (6 spoons).
- Get 1200 ml of milk.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Provide 50-100 gr of Parmesan cheese.
- Take of Layers.
- Prepare 400 gr of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 700 gr of no-boil lasagna pasta.
- You need 1 kg of mozzarella.
- Provide of Fresh herbs basil and parsley.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Seafood lasagna:
- Seafood sauce: in a pan pour olive oil, add chopped onions and fine chopped garlic cloves for 10 minutes until caramelized. Then and add carrots and celery and seafood mixture for 5 minutes. Add wine and let it dry..
- Seafood sauce: Mix everything and add chopped tomatoes. Add salt to taste, red chili powder, dried oregano and basil, black pepper, bay leaf and sugar. Add water and bring it to boil (don't add all water from the beginning, better to check while simmering). Let slowly simmer for 90 to 120 minutes. It has to be a thin watery sauce, add broth if it ended too thick..
- Bechamel Sauce: melt butter in a saucepan with low flame, then add flour and mix for two minutes to cook. Add warm milk and keep whisking until creamy texture (4-5 min). Add salt, nutmeg and parmesan cheese..
- Prepare lasagna in a casserole pan. First pour chopped tomatoes and olive oil to keep it moist and avoid sticking. Then, layer of pasta, seafood sauce, fresh herbs, parmesan, bechamel sauce and mozzarella. Repeat 3 more layers (press a little with your hands when you add the pasta layer) and add extra cheese on top. Cover with foil (coat bottom with oil to avoid cheese sticking).
- Cook in the oven at 180C / 350F for 45-60min. Remove foil for the last 5-10min to broil (you can increase temperature in this last phase if your oven doesn't have broil system)..
- Take lasagna out of oven and wait 15min before serving..
Seafood Lasagna – creamy, cheesy deliciousness that's super easy to prepare with no-boil lasagna noodles. (Photo by Laurie Smith). I love crab and shrimp, especially when paired with a cheese sauce. This lightened version of creamy seafood lasagna features both shrimp and crabmeat, reduced-fat cheeses, and low-fat milk. Lasagna gets a tasty twist in this seafood version that's packed with shrimp, crabmeat and Swiss and Parmesan cheeses. The creamy white sauce paired with fresh spinach makes this dish a delicious.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Seafood lasagna makes your day cheerful.