Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Coleslaw recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Coleslaw recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coleslaw recipe. You can cook coleslaw using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Coleslaw:
- You need of Red cabbage.
- Take of Carrots.
- Get 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of dijon mistard.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use of Sesame seeds.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Coleslaw:
- Finely slice the cabbage. Grate the carrots.
- Combine all other ingredients in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- Mix the dressing and vegetables together before eating or store separately in the fridge for up to 1week in airtight containers.
This basic coleslaw recipe is an easy side dish made with shredded lettuce mix. My mom makes the absolute best sweet coleslaw and. Vinegar Coleslaw is an excellent no mayo coleslaw recipe for those who love coleslaw but don't love mayonnaise. This vinegar based coleslaw is tangy. Type of cabbage for Coleslaw – green cabbage is the classic.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Coleslaw turns your day cheerful.