Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Coconut & Peanut Chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Coconut & Peanut Chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut & peanut chutney recipe. You can cook coconut & peanut chutney using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Coconut & Peanut Chutney:
- Use 1/2 cup of sliced coconut.
- Provide Handful of coriander.
- You need 1 of string of curry leaves.
- Use 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 3 of green chillies (adjust as per taste).
- Get 2-3 tbsp of roasted peanuts.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Coconut & Peanut Chutney:
- Keep all ingredients ready..
- In a grinder add roasted peanuts..
- Then add sliced coconut, garlic and green chillies..
- Then add curry leaves, coriander and jeera and salt to taste.Add little water and blend to a smooth paste..
- Remove in a bowl and serve.You can have this with idli, dosa, cheela, paratha, uttapam, bhaji…
It can be eaten as food or used as medicine. Coconut is taken by mouth for bladder stones, diabetes, high cholesterol, and weight loss. The coconut sold in the UK is the de-husked, hard, brown 'stone' of a ripe coconut. This brown shell has three eyes at one end. Inside is a further thin, brown, coat called the testa: the.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Coconut & Peanut Chutney makes your day cheerful.