Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to klepon (sticky rice ball stuffed with palm sugar) recipe. To make klepon (sticky rice ball stuffed with palm sugar) you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar):
- Prepare 225 gram of glutinous rice flour.
- Use 25 gram of rice flour.
- Get 3/4 of luke warm water.
- Use 2-3 drop of pasta pandan / green food coloring.
- Take 5 tablespoons of coconut sugar/ palm sugar.
- You need 1 cup of fresh grated coconut mixed with 1/2 yep salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar):
- Mix the glutinous rice flour, rice flour, and 1/2 tsp sugar with the lukewarm water and green food coloring into a firm but flexible dough..
- Pull off one full tablespoon of the dough and shape it into a ball with approximately 2½ cm (1 inch) in diameter..
- Push a finger into the center of the ball to make a hole, and put in approximately ½ tsp. of the grated sugar. Seal, and roll it back into the ball shape with the palms of your hands..
- Prepare all the balls and set them aside. Prepare a pot half filled with water and bring it to a boil. Drop the balls into the boiling water. Remove the balls with a spoon once they float to the water surface and then roll the balls in the grated coconut..
- It would be more enjoyable if you eat this klepon cake while it is still warm with your coffee or tea. Or just for snack or dessert..
The small pieces of palm sugar initially are hard when inserted into glutinous rice dough and rolled into balls. One must be careful when consuming a klepon. Klepon is Indonesian traditional snack that is sweet and delicious. My children like this kind of snack during evening tea time. Here is the Recipe Stop adding water when the dough forms a ball that doesn't stick to your hands.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Klepon (Sticky Rice Ball Stuffed with Palm Sugar) turns your day joyful.