Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Groundnut soup (peanut soup) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Groundnut soup (peanut soup) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to groundnut soup (peanut soup) recipe. To make groundnut soup (peanut soup) you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Groundnut soup (peanut soup):
- Get 1 Cup of Peanut.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of grounded Crayfish.
- Get 1 of Smoked macrel fish.
- Use of Goat meat.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 Cup of Palm Oil or Peanut Oil.
- Use 1 of large Tomato.
- Get of Ugu leaf (pumpkin leaf).
- You need 1 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Large Onion.
- Get 1 of Habanero Pepper.
- You need 2 of Seasoning Cubes.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Grated Ginger.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Groundnut soup (peanut soup):
- The first thing to do is to wash, season and boil the beef. Roast the Peanuts for about 5 minutes or till it well browned Use a coffee grinder or a dry mill grinder to grind the peanuts to a fine De-bone the roast Fish and cut into bite sizes and add to the boiling beef after about 10 minutes of cooking the meat. Then continue the cooking process for about 30 more minutes or till the meat becomes tender.
- Blend together the peppers, Tomatoes and the other half of the Onion. Add the blended pepper, crayfish, Palm Oil and the ground peanut to the boiling meat and leave to cook for Add the ground peanuts to the stew and mix thoroughly until the peanut is totally dissolved in the stew. Cover it up and leave to cook for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir in the vegetable and leave to simmer for an additional two minutes Serve while still hot over a plate a Rice,or swallows like Fufu and pounded yam. Enjoy!.
West African Peanut soup or Groundnut stew is a staple in most African cuisine as well as some other cultures like Taiwan in East Asia and Virginia in the states. It is warm, nourishing and full of flavors. This soup is a staple in most African cuisine as well as some other cultures like Taiwan in East Asia and Virginia in the states. In Nigeria however, groundnut or peanut soup has many names such as Miyan geda by the Hausas and omisagwe by the Edo people. Nigerian Groundnut Soup is nutty, creamy and very.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Groundnut soup (peanut soup) makes your day joyful.