Hello friends, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Meatball Minestrone recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Meatball Minestrone recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball minestrone recipe. To make meatball minestrone you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Meatball Minestrone:
- Get 14 oz of frozen meatballs (12-16 oz).
- Take 42 oz of beef broth (3 14oz cans).
- Take 15 oz of cannelini beans, drained (1 can).
- Use 14 oz of diced tomatoes with italian herbs (1 can).
- You need 10 oz of frozen mixed vegetables (1 package).
- You need 1 cup of dried small pasta.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Meatball Minestrone:
- Add everything except pasta to pot, bring to a boil..
- Add pasta and simmer uncovered about 10 minutes until pasta is tender and meatballs are heated through. Stir in sugar..
It's even better the next day, if there's any left over! Serve with crusty bread and Parmesan cheese to top the soup. Remove the meatballs from the sheet; set aside. Using a metal spatula or spoon, scrape the drippings and oil form the cookie sheet into a soup pot. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands, stir until well combined.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Meatball Minestrone makes your day cheerful.