Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Chayotte Gratin recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chayotte Gratin recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chayotte gratin recipe. You can have chayotte gratin using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Chayotte Gratin:
- Use 2 of chayottes peeled and cut in thick slices lengthwise.
- You need 1 of potato – peeled sliced.
- You need 2 of medium size carrots – peeled sliced.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Make a Bechamel sauce: ingredients below.
- Take 120 mls of liquid milk.
- Provide 1 Tbs of flour.
- Take 100 mls of double cream.
- Use Sprig of thyme or dried herbs.
- Provide of Grated cheese.
- Take Pinch of cumin powder.
- You need of Smoked paprika (optional).
- Take slices of Hard boiled eggs (optional) cut in.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chayotte Gratin:
- Place all the vegetables in a bowl, sprinkle with some water. Season with a little salt, cover and steam for 2 minutes in the microwave..
- Meanwhile prepare the Bechamel sauce. Place a saucepan on the hob, add butter followed by flour. Stir well.
- Start adding the milk whisking vigorously to avoid lumps forming..
- The sauce will start to thicken. Season with salt and cumin powder..
- As the sauce thickens, add some smoked paprika if using. Add grated cheese and stir well until melted..
- Turn the heat off. Remove from heat..
- Heat the oven at 200 C while you start to assemble the dish together..
- Place the steamed vegetables in an ovenproof dish..
- Place the sliced boiled egg around, randomly..
- Now pour over the sauce, sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and grated cheese..
- Place in a preheated oven to cook for approximately 20-30 minutes until it stats to bubble and golden on the top..
- Once cooked remove from the oven. Leave to cool down for at least 10 minutes before serving..
- Enjoy on its own or with fresh bread..
My children have found that its taste was halfway between the cucumber and the honeydew. Gratins de chayotte ou christophine, Gratin de chouchou, christophine ou chayotte et pomme de La Chayotte, ou Chouchou, ou encore Christophine, est une plante de la famille des cucurbitacées. Cut them lengthwise and remove the pulp with a small spoon, then crush it thoroughly with a fork (or in a mixer) along with the bread. On the heat, mix the flour, butter and milk, then, add the pulp and the garlic. Leave to thicken..chayote, pero eso quedó en el pasado, ya que lo único que necesitas es saber explotar su delicioso sabor de formas maravillosas y estos chayotes al gratín serán la prueba de.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chayotte Gratin turns your day cheerful.