What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for best Capsicum halwa recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Capsicum halwa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to capsicum halwa recipe. To make capsicum halwa you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Capsicum halwa:
- Get 3-4 of Green capsicum grated and washed.
- Get 3 cups of milk….
- Take 4tsp of ghee.
- Get As needed of Palm sugar. Brown sugar. Cardamon powder.
- Prepare as of Dry Fruits of your choice.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Capsicum halwa:
- Grate and thoroughly wash green capsicum.
- Now take a pan… Add ghee and saute green capsicum mixture…..
- Now when water evaporates… Add milk sugar and cardamom powder…stir till thick and add little ghee.
- Mix well till thick consistency… Now garnish with your favorite dryfruits…your capsicum halwa is ready to serve.
My Mom-in-law's fab recipe made with capsicum and potatoes. Capsicum (or Peppers) is a[genus of flowering plants in the nightshade family Solanaceae. Its species are native to the Americas, where they have been cultivated for thousands of years. In modern times, it is cultivated worldwide, and has become a key element in many regional cuisines. Capsicum Annuum, commonly called red pepper, is an annual Capsicum suits people with a heavy build who are prone to nostalgia, sadness, depression, and conditions that affect the mucous membranes.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Capsicum halwa turns your day cheerful.