What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flank steak with dijon caper sauce recipe. You can have flank steak with dijon caper sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce:
- You need 2 lb of Flank Steak.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of Montreal Steak seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 2 tsp of Sriracha (or Hot sauce).
- Use 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Provide 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1/2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of heavy cream.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of capers (drained well).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce:
- Mix garlic, steak seasoning, smoked paprika, worchesteshire sauce and red wine vinegar. Whisk in olive oil. Place meat in shallow dish and coat it evenly in marinade let stand 15-30 minutes..
- Heat grill pan or outdoor grill to high heat. Grill flank steak 6-8 minutes on each side.(The steak will be a medium rare to medium. You may cook the steak longer if you prefer) Remove steak from grill and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Thinly slice meat on an angle, cutting the meat against the grain..
- While steak is grilling you can prepare your Dijon Caper sauce..
- Over low heat melt the 3 tbsp butter. Slowly whisk in white wine, mustard, worchesteshire, sugar, salt, heavy cream and capers. Let sauce come to a slow boil to cook off the alcohol in the wine about 2 minutes. Turn off heat. Sauce will thicken while it cools..
- Drizzle sauce over your portion of flank steak. ENJOY!.
Whisk in dijon mustard and capers. Flank steak is a fairly tough cut of meat due to its leanness. Our simple marinade has just four ingredients and is the perfect way to prepare flank steak for the grill. While acidic citrus juice and salty soy sauce act to both season and tenderize the steak, olive oil helps to keep the meat supple and juicy. Grilled Steak with Whiskey Dijon BBQ Sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Flank Steak with Dijon Caper Sauce makes your day cheerful.