Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Monkey Bread (Cinnamon Bread Bites) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Monkey Bread (Cinnamon Bread Bites) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to monkey bread (cinnamon bread bites) recipe. To make monkey bread (cinnamon bread bites) you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Monkey Bread (Cinnamon Bread Bites):
- Provide of Basic Sweet Bread Dough.
- Take 1/2 cup of Warm Milk.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of Dry Yeast *1 teaspoon takes longer time to proof.
- Get 1 of & 3/4 cups Bread Flour *and extra for kneading.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar *You don’t need more than this.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg *lightly whisked.
- Take 20 g of Butter *melted.
- Take tin of Note: You need extra Butter to grease cake.
- Prepare of Coating.
- You need 40 g of Butter *melted.
- Use 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get of Extra 20g Butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Monkey Bread (Cinnamon Bread Bites):
- Make Basic Sweet Bread Dough. Place Warm Milk and Dry Yeast in a bowl, mix gently and set aside..
- Combine Bread Flour, Sugar and Salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture, Egg and Butter. Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, gradually adding extra Flour as required, until smooth and elastic..
- Cover with a plate or plastic wrap, and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until doubled in size..
- Grease a ring cake tin or bundt cake tin with Butter..
- Place 40g Butter in a bowl (or a small saucepan) and melt it. In another bowl combine Caster Sugar and Ground Cinnamon..
- Divide the dough and form lots of small 2cm size balls. Coat with melted Butter, then Cinnamon and Sugar mixture, and place in the prepared cake tin evenly. Set aside in a warm place for 1/2 hour. *Note: Save the leftover melted Butter..
- Preheat oven to 180℃..
- You probably have some leftover melted Butter. Add extra 20g Butter and melt it. Add Brown Sugar and Vanilla Extract, and mix well. Drizzle the mixture over the dough..
- Bake for 40 minutes on a lower rack. When the top gets too dark, cover with a sheet of foil. Allow to stand in the tin for 5 to 10 minutes, then transfer to a serving plate..
Just in case you're unfamiliar with monkey bread, let's briefly go over what it is before diving into the recipe! Traditional recipes consist of small balls of dough (often store-bought canned biscuit dough, as a. Basically a pull-apart bread, monkey-style breads are an ideal way to use refrigerated flaky biscuits. Work quickly with the refrigerated dough, because it will rise better if it's still cool when the pan goes into the oven. Large fluted tube pans come in a lot of designs—the most classic "bundt" pan has.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Monkey Bread (Cinnamon Bread Bites) makes your day cheerful.