Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Fat-Free Sponge Cake With Custard and Pear recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Fat-Free Sponge Cake With Custard and Pear recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fat-free sponge cake with custard and pear recipe. You can have fat-free sponge cake with custard and pear using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Fat-Free Sponge Cake With Custard and Pear:
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Plain Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of Corn Starch Flour.
- Provide 2 of Pear *sliced and stewed.
- Use of <Custard>.
- You need of Icing Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Get 3 of Egg Yolks.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Fat-Free Sponge Cake With Custard and Pear:
- Line the base and side of a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper. Preheat oven to 170C..
- Using an electric mixer, beat the Eggs and Sugar for 5 minutes or until thick and pale. Gradually sift combined Flours over the egg mixture while folding in with a large spoon or spatula..
- Pour the mixture into the tin and bake for 40 minutes or until cake springs back when gently touched. Turn out on wire rack. Carefully peel away baking paper, then leave to cool..
- Place all the custard ingredients in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until custard comes to the boil and thickens..
- Alternative Method: Place all the custard ingredients in a heat-proof bowl and mix well. Cook in a microwave at medium power about 600W for 1 minute, and stir using a whisk. Repeat this three times. Then cook for 30 seconds and whisk, repeat until cooked..
- Slice the cake in half and spread over a half of the custard, arrange sliced pear, then cover with remaining custard and sandwich with cake top..
- Dust with Icing Sugar and serve..
I have now made it a number of times and it has worked every time, I have also added cocoa powder to make. Put the flour, sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder and milk in a large bowl and whisk until creamy and smooth. Transfer to the prepared cake tin and arrange the sliced pears on top in a circular. I didn't want him to eat the high-calorie cake because of his health issue. So I made a fat-free cake for him.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Fat-Free Sponge Cake With Custard and Pear turns your day cheerful.