Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Cinnamon Roll recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Cinnamon Roll recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon roll recipe. To cook cinnamon roll you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Cinnamon Roll:
- Provide of Bread dough.
- Take 390 gram (3 cups) of strong white flour.
- Get 180 ml (3/4 cup) of milk/water (warm).
- Provide 57 gram (1/4 cup) of butter.
- Take 32 gram of (2 and 1/2 tbsp) sugar.
- Use 1 of egg (room temperatur).
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare of Cream cheese frosting + milk (for topping).
- Provide of Filling.
- You need 90 gram (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- Provide 57 gram (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter.
- Use 2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Cinnamon Roll:
- In large bowl, add milk, egg, butter, yeast, and salt. Combine everything well..
- Then add flour into mixture and combine together to form a shaggy mass of dough..
- Transfer dough on to clean work surface and knead a few minute until it form smooth dough..
- Shape it into ball shape and cover with towel or plastic wrap and let dough rest for five minutes.
- Roll the dough into the thin sheet (about 1/4 inch thickness). Pat, strech, and roll out the dough to form 18 X 15 inch rectangle. Spread filling to all surface and roll the dough into a cylinder shape. Slice cylinder into 12 portion..
- Transfer to baking pan, thats been greased with butter. Cover with plastic wrap and proof it about 50-60 minutes..
- Bake them at 350 °F for 15-20 minutes. Let it cool down. Spread cream cheese frosting when bread still warm..
- Serve and enjoy it !.
OVERNIGHT INSTRUCTIONS: After you've rolled and cut your cinnamon rolls and placed them into your lightly greased baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and place in your refrigerator. The next day, remove them from the fridge and allow them to come to room. ***This is the original Cinnamon Roll recipe! All other sweet roll recipe variations that I do come from this. Let's start by making the dough. I did use a light powder sugar glaze on the cinnamon rolls, as that is what we like.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Cinnamon Roll makes your day cheerful.