What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Flank Steak Pinwheels recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Flank Steak Pinwheels recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flank steak pinwheels recipe. You can cook flank steak pinwheels using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of Red Wine.
- Use 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic Minced.
- Provide 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Flank Steak pounded to 1/2 inch thickness.
- You need 1 clove of garlic peeled.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of Potato bread crumbs.
- Use 1 cup of Fresh or frozen chopped spinach, thawed squeezed dry if frozen, washed and dried if fresh.
- Use 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- in a large resealable bag, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon juice, 1 clove of garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper. squeeze the bag to blend well. Pierce the Flank Steak with a knife, making small slits about 1 inch apart. Place the steak into the bag, and seal. refrigerate overnight to marinate. (If you have 24 hours to spare you won't be disappointed. ).
- preheat the oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- crush the remaining clove of garlic on a cutting board with a large chef's know. Sprinkle the salt over the garlic, scrape with blunt end of the knife to make garlic paste..
- Remove the steaks from the bag, and discard marinade. Spread the garlic paste over the top side of the steak. Place layers of chopped onion, bread crumbs, spinach and cheese over the garlic. Roll the steak up lengthwise, and secure with kitchen twine or toothpicks. Place the roll in a shallow glass baking dish..
- bake uncovered for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the roll is at least 145°F (63 degrees C) in the center. Let stand for 5 minutes to set, then slice into 1 inch slices to serve..
Impress your guests with these easy stuffed flank steak pinwheels with spinach and cream cheese. All you need is a few ingredients to whip up these fancy, delicious Stuffed Flank Steak Pinwheels. I'm making flank steak pinwheels, and a crucial part of this recipe is butterflying the flank steak. I don't know about you, but butterflying a cut of meat is never something I'm thrilled to do. These juicy Stuffed Flank Steak (aka beef rolls, steak rolls or pinwheels).whatever you want to call them just know it's the EASIEST and most delicious best flank steak recipe ever!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Flank Steak Pinwheels turns your day joyful.