What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled lemon chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce recipe. To cook grilled lemon chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce:
- Get 1 small of chicken cut into 4-5 pieces.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 2 lemons.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce:
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients.
- Cut chicken into 4-5 pieces and toss into the mixture(preferably leaving skin on which will help chicken stay moist). You can pre season chicken and marinate over night or make same day and let marinate for at least 15min..
- heat a pan on the stove top on medium high heat until and place chicken to Brown until chicken is browned on each side. If you have a grill you can just grill it. Unfortunately I don't so this is my alternative and it's just as good..
- Once chicken is browned, transfer pan to oven and cover with aluminum foil..
- After 15 minutes, flip chicken in oven and let cook for another 15 minutes..
- Uncover chicken and brush with your favorite barbecue sauce (I used store bought Honey hickory smoked bbq sauce).
- Place chicken back in oven uncovered for another 10 minutes and the flip once again and make sure chicken is covered in bbq sauce..
- Remove chicken from oven and place on a plate and cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 minutes..
Our favorite lemon pepper marinade ever! Tender and juicy grilled chicken marinated in a delicious lemon sauce. A perfect, easy chicken recipe for a quick dinner or healthy. Light up the grill and throw on this Brazilian-inspired barbecued chicken with a piri-piri, paprika and coriander marinade. Place the chicken in a shallow, non-metallic dish and cover with all the other ingredients and mix everything together.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Grilled Lemon Chicken with your favorite barbecue sauce turns your day cheerful.