Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for best Flank Steak Pinwheels recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Flank Steak Pinwheels recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flank steak pinwheels recipe. To make flank steak pinwheels you need 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- Provide of for marinade.
- Get 2 cup of Red wine.
- Use 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Pineapple juice.
- Prepare 4 of Stems of thyme.
- Use 1/2 oz of Parsley.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of for the meat.
- Provide 1 of Flank steak butterflied.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Minced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of Feta cheese.
- Take 3 oz of Fresh spinach.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 4 of Lemon wedges.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Flank Steak Pinwheels:
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade into a large zip lock bag and shake to make sure they are blended together..
- Butterfly your steak. Be careful not to tear any holes in the meat. You can probably have a butcher do it for you if you don't trust your filleting skills..
- Add meat to the marinade. It has to marinade for at least 3 hours to absorb the flavor. Mine marinates for a day..
- Preheat your oven to 375°F..
- Put a large skillet on the stove on medium heat..
- Put the minced mushrooms in the pan. Sear them to remove the moisture from them. Drain the water then add the garlic. After they are cooked remove them from the heat and set aside. Don't turn the stove off! You need it again in a bit..
- Take the meat from the marinade. Open the steak and layer the inside with the mushrooms and garlic, followed by the spinach, and then the feta. Then sprinkle the red pepper across all of it..
- Tightly roll the steak up. Tie multiple pieces of twine to keep it together. Focus on the ends so nothing falls out..
- Sear the steak on all sides briefly in the pan you used for the mushrooms. This will help keep the flavor in..
- Take it off the stove and put the steak in a glass baking dish..
- Squeeze lemon wedges on the steak and throw the wedges in the same dish..
- Drizzle with olive oil the sprinkle the salt and pepper..
- Place in oven for about 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes..
- Carve into 1 inch thick pinwheels. Middle should be pink..
- Serve and enjoy..
Impress your guests with these easy stuffed flank steak pinwheels with spinach and cream cheese. All you need is a few ingredients to whip up these fancy, delicious Stuffed Flank Steak Pinwheels. I'm making flank steak pinwheels, and a crucial part of this recipe is butterflying the flank steak. I don't know about you, but butterflying a cut of meat is never something I'm thrilled to do. These juicy Stuffed Flank Steak (aka beef rolls, steak rolls or pinwheels).whatever you want to call them just know it's the EASIEST and most delicious best flank steak recipe ever!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Flank Steak Pinwheels makes your day joyful.