What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Cinnamon rolls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cinnamon rolls recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls recipe. You can cook cinnamon rolls using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Cinnamon rolls:
- Prepare 11/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Provide 2&1/2 tsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Take For of filling:.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown/ normal sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Cinnamon rolls:
- First take a bowl add flour and add all dry ingredients and mix it well. Now in a cup take lukewarm milk add vinegar and keep it aside for 10 min it will curdle..
- Now add this curdle milk in a dry ingredients along with butter also and start kneading and make a dough and rest it for 10 min..
- In a meantime take a bowl add brown sugar butter and cinnamon powder and mix it well..
- Preheat the wok with wirestand at medium low flame for 10 min vth covered lid..
- Now knead a dough again and make it smooth and make a enenly rectangular shape now apply brown sugar paste on it evenly all sides..
- Now fold it like a book fold method and gently press it a little and divided it into 6 portions and take one portion and make a cut in it and fold it like a braid and tuck it and seal it and like all thos all made..
- Now put all these rolls in a greased baking tin and cook it for 15 min at low flame in a preheat wok..
- On the top of it apply butter. Now cinnamon rolls are raady yo serve. It's very tasty and delicious.u can also use chocolate syrup ❣️❣️.
These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of. Just proof, roll out, and bake!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Cinnamon rolls makes your day joyful.