Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty My Cabbage Rolls recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent My Cabbage Rolls recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my cabbage rolls recipe. You can cook my cabbage rolls using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect My Cabbage Rolls:
- Provide 1 head of napa cabbage or regular cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Provide 1 of medium white or yellow onion.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried Parsley.
- Get 1 package of saltine crackers.
- Use 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 can of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 can of tomato soup.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing My Cabbage Rolls:
- In large pot boil cabbage. Add lemon. Let boil until leaves are soft enough to fold..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
- In rice cooker start your 2 cups of rice..
- In large skillet add your ground beef and break up with wooden spoon, 2 beef bullion cubes, add your white onion, garlic, tomatoes, and seasonings..
- In a medium bowl add your meat mixture, saltine crackers (crushed up real fine) and worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ½ cup of rice. Mix with your hands..
- Add meat filling to cabbage. Roll em up real tight. Add the other can of tomato sauce then add half the can of tomato soup or a can of diced tomatoes with juice and place cabbage rolls on top. Repeat until no more cabbage or tomato sauce or soup..
- Top cabbage rolls with remaining meat and parmesan cheese and place in over for 45 minutes..
Stuffed Cabbage rolls is a dish that every Russian and Ukrainian family makes. It's a true comfort food for us, while managing How to Make Cabbage Rolls. The recipe I am sharing today is my mother's. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are a dish consisting of blanched cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings. They are common in cuisines of the Balkans and Central/Northern/Eastern Europe.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your My Cabbage Rolls turns your day joyful.