Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for best Leftover Ham & Frozen Pea Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Leftover Ham & Frozen Pea Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover ham & frozen pea soup recipe. You can have leftover ham & frozen pea soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Leftover Ham & Frozen Pea Soup:
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1 litre of ham stock. I use the stock from cooking a gammon joint but ham stock cubes are fine. Chicken or vegetable stock cubes are perfectly acceptable but will modify the taste.
- Take 1 of medium potato, diced.
- Get 250 g of cooked ham, diced.
- Take 600 g of Frozen peas.
- Provide 1 of dollop per soup bowl crème fraîche.
- Get to taste of Seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Leftover Ham & Frozen Pea Soup:
- Heat the oil in a stock pot or large saucepan and gently fry the onions for 3 minutes or until soft..
- Add the garlic, stir and fry for another minute..
- Add 200g of the ham, the potato and the stock. Stir well and bring to the boil..
- Add the frozen peas, stir and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and whizz in a blender to get a smooth consistency..
- Season to taste but go easy on the salt as ham stock can be salty..
- Serve piping hot, distributing the remaining 50g of diced ham between the soup bowls and adding a small dollop of crème fraîche to each bowl..
- Serve with granary bread or crusty rolls for a nourishing meal in itself..
It can be used in casseroles, as a breakfast food, or even just a sandwich. It can be be an economical, easy to make dinner. Here are a bunch of easy leftover ham recipes to use after the holidays. How to use your diced ham Enjoy your holidays and try something new this year with your leftover sliced ham from the big meal. What to do with Leftover Thanksgiving Ham.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Leftover Ham & Frozen Pea Soup turns your day joyful.