Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for complete Sautéed Chilli Beef on Poached Cabbage Leaves recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sautéed Chilli Beef on Poached Cabbage Leaves recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed chilli beef on poached cabbage leaves recipe. To cook sautéed chilli beef on poached cabbage leaves you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Sautéed Chilli Beef on Poached Cabbage Leaves:
- Use of Meat Marinade.
- You need 400 g of Braising Steak(Sliced).
- Use 1 Tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Take 1/2 Tbsp of Cayenne Chilli Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare Handful of Fresh Parsley and Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Flour.
- Use 1/2 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Take of Other ingredients.
- Use 1/2 of Medium Sized Cabbage.
- Get of Seasoning (Salt&Pepper).
- Get 1 of Red Onion (Finely Sliced).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Sautéed Chilli Beef on Poached Cabbage Leaves:
- Combine the meat and the meat marinade ingredients (except Flour) thoroughly in a drizzle of oil. Lightly Coat with flour and set aside. Save the remaining flour for use later on..
- Remove desired amount of cabbage leaves and finely chop the rest and mix in with sliced red onions.
- Heat up a drizzle of chilli oil on Medium-high heat and add the meat mixture and onion and chopped cabbage sauté for 5-10mins. Add the remaining flour and sauté for further 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the saved cabbage leaves to salted boiling water and poached for 2 minutes. Tip: Need to retain the crunchiness but softer in texture..
- Serving Suggestion.
Heat some oil in a large skillet or wok, add the meat and stir-fry for three minutes. Add the cabbage, the reserved marinade and the ginger juice, and stir-fry a little longer until everything is heated through. Sauteed Cabbage – one of the most delicious cabbage recipes made with garlic, juicy shrimp Serve Sauteed Cabbage with: For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes to pair with this side. Poached pheasant with savoy cabbage, butternut squash, and black truffles. Guy Fieri is on the road looking for unique beef dishes.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sautéed Chilli Beef on Poached Cabbage Leaves makes your day joyful.