Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Cabbage & Peas ‘Tamago Toji’ recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Cabbage & Peas ‘Tamago Toji’ recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage & peas ‘tamago toji’ recipe. You can have cabbage & peas ‘tamago toji’ using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Cabbage & Peas ‘Tamago Toji’:
- Get 1 cup of Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice.
- Take 1/4 of Cabbage *cut into chunky pieces.
- Get 2 cups of Frozen Peas *thawed.
- Prepare of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Take 4-6 of Eggs.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese *optional.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Cabbage & Peas ‘Tamago Toji’:
- Heat Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice in a deep frying pan or pot, add Cabbage, cover with a lid, and simmer for 5 minutes. Add Peas, cover with a lid, and simmer until vegetables are soft and cooked. *Note: If you want to make the dish more like soup, you can add extra stock..
- Season with Salt & Black Pepper..
- Beat Eggs and pour over the vegetables, but DO NOT stir. Cover with a lid and simmer until the Egg is softly set. Enjoy with some Parmesan Cheese and extra Pepper..
From Middle English caboche, cabage ("cabbage"; "a certain fish"), a borrowing from Anglo-Norman caboche ("head"), a northern variant of caboce, of uncertain origin. cabbage [kæbɪdʒ]Существительное. cabbage / cabbages. What is the plural of cabbage? The noun cabbage can be countable or uncountable. Add cabbage to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Cabbages are large, round, leafy members of the brassica family.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Cabbage & Peas ‘Tamago Toji’ turns your day joyful.