Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for interesting My Buttered Sweetcorn and peas sidedish. 😘 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent My Buttered Sweetcorn and peas sidedish. 😘 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my buttered sweetcorn and peas sidedish. 😘 recipe. You can cook my buttered sweetcorn and peas sidedish. 😘 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious My Buttered Sweetcorn and peas sidedish. 😘:
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Sweetcorn.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use 1 of Small sweet pepper chopped.
- Use 1 of Spring onion to sprinkle on top.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking My Buttered Sweetcorn and peas sidedish. 😘:
- Addbthese to a strainer and rinse then under cold water thrn put them on a clean tea towel or kitchen paper and dry off..
- Then melt the butter and cook on medium heat if they go dry add a little more Butter. Next add the small chopped sweet pepper and stir in..
- Next add the Pepper and mix. I had mine with a battered Cod in batter..
The sweet peas are even sweeter paired with salty bacon. It makes for a wonderful side dish with just about anything. Find this Pin and more on Yummy to my Tummy-SideDishes by Elizabeth Stephens. But she said the butter's bitter. If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your My Buttered Sweetcorn and peas sidedish. 😘 turns your day joyful.