Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Oats idli recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Oats idli recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats idli recipe. To make oats idli you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Oats idli:
- Prepare 1 cup of Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Semolima.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Carrot(grated).
- Provide 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves(finely chopped).
- Get 1 cup of Curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 7-8 of Curry leaves(finely chopped).
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Oats idli:
- Roast the oats and the grind it..
- In a bowl add powdered oats, semolima, carrot, coriander leaves, salt and curd..
- Add some water to make a thin paste then cover and leave it for 1 hour..
- For tempering heat oil in a pan.
- Now add mustard seeds after crackle add curry leaves and stir it in medium flame.
- Add this into our oats solution.
- Mix it very well and add baking soda..
- In the idli maker or in a pan(like dhokla) you can make it.
- After cooked serve it with coriander chutney and enjoy healthy tasty dish..
Oats Idli is perfect for breakfast and one of the tasty and healthy Indian oats breakfast recipe. To make this Instant Oats Idli, you don't need to ferment the batter. We love our fluffy and soft idli as a breakfast on most weekdays. I also give this to my son in the lunch-box. In these oats idli, equal portion of powdered oats and semolina is used.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Oats idli makes your day joyful.