Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for pleasing How to preserve Peas (Matar)? recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent How to preserve Peas (Matar)? recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to how to preserve peas (matar)? recipe. To make how to preserve peas (matar)? you only need 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy How to preserve Peas (Matar)?:
- Get 500 gms of Fresh Peas.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get Bag of Ziplock.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing How to preserve Peas (Matar)?:
- Shell fresh green peas and wash them twice. Strain the peas through a sieve to remove excess water..
- Take 1 liter of water in a deep saucepan and allow it to boil. When the water starts boiling add sugar..
- Now add Peas and let it boil for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes switch off the flame and strain the peas through a sieve to remove excess water..
- Take chilled water in a bowl and add peas. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes and again strain the excess water through a sieve..
- Now store the processed peas in a ziplock pouch or store in an airtight container. Place them in a deep freezer, use whenever you want..
So, here you have green peas stored in your deep freezer, use them whenever you want. Suggestion: Storing peas in one bag for using at once is more convenient. Sugar is used to add nice green color an sweetness to the green peas. Preserve dried green peas by canning for ready-to-use peas in soups, or drained for use in salads, pilafs, or veggie burgers. How to prepare green peas or pea pods.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your How to preserve Peas (Matar)? makes your day joyful.