Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Barley Chapati/ Barley Flat Bread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Barley Chapati/ Barley Flat Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to barley chapati/ barley flat bread recipe. To cook barley chapati/ barley flat bread you only need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Barley Chapati/ Barley Flat Bread:
- Use 3/4 of katori or cup Barley flour.
- Provide 1/4 of katori or cup whole wheat flour.
- Use of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Barley Chapati/ Barley Flat Bread:
- In a bowl, add barley flour, whole wheat flour and water. Knead the dough well. Cover and keep it aside. (Rest the dough for 5-10 mins).
- Now divide the dough into small balls. Dust little flour and roll into chapati. Flatten it using rolling pin..
- Heat a pan or tawa. Place the rolled chapati. Flip and Roast from both sides, until it gets brown dark spots. Take out the chapati.(Apply ghee when it's hot).
- Serve warm chapati with any sabji, chutney or curd..
Based on a traditional Viking recipe, these earthy flat-breads are made with the whole-grain goodness of barley flour, and flavoured with a bit of honey. Home Breads and Pastries Barley Flatbreads. Sprinkle worktop with barley flour and roll out each piece until very thin. Use spatula to lay on hot oiled griddle or heavy-based frying pan. A blog about Indian and International cuisine, with simple steps and catchy pictures.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Barley Chapati/ Barley Flat Bread makes your day cheerful.