Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Flapjack recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Flapjack recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flapjack recipe. You can have flapjack using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Flapjack:
- Take 250 g of oats.
- Take 2 of ripe bananas.
- Use 3 of heaped tbsp peanut butter.
- You need 50 ml of oil.
- Provide 25 g of sunflower seeds.
- Take 25 g of pumpkin seeds.
- Take 50 g of sultanas.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 10 g of chia seeds.
- Get 10 g of flax seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of nutmeg.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Flapjack:
- Place peanut butter and oil in a microwaveable bowl and zap for approx 20-30 seconds. Just enough to soften the peanut butter then mix..
- Add the peanut butter and oil mix to the oats in a large mixing bowl..
- Using the same bowl as the peanut butter, mash the bananas with a fork..
- Add the banana and the remainder of the ingredients to the large bowl and mix..
- Line and grease an oven proof dish. Add the mix and firm into place..
- Bake for 55mins at 140°c (fan).
- Allow to cool for a few minutes then turn out and cut into pieces..
From the mind of Mark "Thurop" van Following. Western Animation / The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack. See more ideas about Flapjack, Misadventures of flapjack, Cartoon. The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack – Cartoon Network (soooo stupid! Monitoring notification routing + event processing system.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Flapjack turns your day cheerful.