Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Grandma's Peas (the best in the world) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Grandma's Peas (the best in the world) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's peas (the best in the world) recipe. You can cook grandma's peas (the best in the world) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Grandma's Peas (the best in the world):
- Use 4 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onions.
- You need 1 of Little Gem Lettuce.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Grandma's Peas (the best in the world):
- Cut spring onions and sauté in a small pan on a low heat in the butter.
- Wash and shred the lettuce and add it to the pan once the spring onions are soft.
- Immediately add the peas (however many you need per person, I usually just guess).
- Add 1 tsp of sugar and 1 tsp of salt to the pan and stir well.
- Cover the pan with a lid, occasionally stirring, and serve when everything is soft and well mixed.
Grandma's going to the grocery store. O ne, two, three, four (twice). Tongue-twister: What, where, why, when, who, how, whose? The children's room and the Lavatory. A nd here in the corner.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Grandma's Peas (the best in the world) makes your day joyful.