Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for yummy Peas pulao recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Peas pulao recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peas pulao recipe. You can cook peas pulao using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Peas pulao:
- Take 150 gms of Basmati rice.
- Take 200 gms of Green peas.
- You need 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 spoon of Saunf.
- You need 2 of Kirambu.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon.
- Use 1 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get as required of Coriander leaves.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Peas pulao:
- Take cooker put some ghee add masala items when it splutters add chilli, onion and ginger garlic paste..
- When raw smell goes add veggies and saute it. Then add rice to it. For 150 gm rice add 2 times coconut milk..
- Cook for 2 whistles on high and another at sim. Then serve it hot..
Goan Peas Pulao Recipe with coconut is a aromatic rice, flavored with fragrant spices yet mild and light on stomach. The coconut milk gives a subtle flavor and a lovely flavor to this pulao. You could club them with salad, chutney or papads or some fried stuff. My hubby loves this pulao and always demands to make them. Matar is an Indian term for green peas.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Peas pulao makes your day cheerful.